Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sticky Business

Sticky Business


When I miss you I help myself to your instagram
Funny the way we live now
People rather text and double tap
Instead of verbally expressing how they feel

Write me a letter
Spill your heart on the floor
I'm listening
I'll receive
Making you feel better is never a chore

I'm not a people pleaser
But i love to please others
I'll show you what the golden rule stands for

When I miss you I help myself to your instagram
I look cause there is nothing more to double tap.
Before i smiled unsure
Tonight i smile knowingly.
Knowing that we've met
Knowing that we are defiantly friends
Knowing that we both have a lot to offer
And hoping that when you are ready
You'll consider me as more than just option.

01.05.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment