Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Entrepreneur

This year I'm pushing my businesses forward.

Saje Creations Photography LLC. is expanding.
I've touched on a number of photographic areas but fine tuning it I've created divisions to my work.

I first separated work and art.

Saje Creations Photography = WORK







Stephanie Brown Photography = ART

Even though all of my photographs are meaningful this is how I market myself as an artist versus photographic services.









Saje Creations is a proud company I founded and nurtured and now it needs to go up in scale, in value and especially in demand. I have the portfolio and the knowledge and plenty supporters but I need more  clients!

Saje Creations does Event Photography with a documentary eye.
  • Weddings
  • Engagements
  • Couples
  • Fundraisers
  • Family/Senior/Child Portraiture
Divine 9 Imagery
  • Fraternity and Sorority Events
  • Step-Shows
  • Affiliated Organization Events
  • Greek Paraphernalia Store Product Photography
Hair Photography
  • Hair Shows
  • Hair Salon Photography
  • Hair styles/stylist


I am working an amazing graphic designer Jonas and together I'm looking forward to making this while he markets me and my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment